The Facts. Your Future.
Brought to you by Florida's First Lady Casey DeSantis
Learn about how drugs affect your brain.Download Here
AboutThe Full Story
“The Facts. Your Future.” is First Lady Casey DeSantis' multi-faceted campaign to heighten youth understanding of the dangerous and life-altering effects of substance use.
Through the First Lady's “The Facts. Your Future.” campaign, the State of Florida is focusing on supporting students statewide to ensure they receive prevention instruction and encouragement to protect and maintain their health, avoid substance misuse, and discourage risky behaviors so they can thrive and flourish for life. This campaign is an interactive approach to ensure students are informed and can make safe decisions as they grow.
- Talking to your teen could save their life. This parent toolkit makes starting the conversation with your teen easier and gives essential information and tips to help guide the discussion.
- In this toolkit you'll find:
- The facts on the dangers of drug use among teens.
- How to talk to your teen about drugs and alcohol.
- What to do if your teen shows signs and symptoms of substance use.
Downloadable Social Images
- Educate teens about the “The Facts. Your Future.” campaign and the facts about alcohol and other drug use in Florida.
- The images include information on:
- Alcohol use
- Share these videos to help improve the understanding of the dangerous and life-altering effects of substance use on young people.
- The video topics cover:
- Cigarette smoking